New Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12GB 256GB
ShopBy Online Mall is a Nigeria Online Store that guarantees easy shopping at your comfort. We sell the best of product on Categories ranging from Fashion, Technology, Electronics, Office, Home Appliances and Kitchen Equipment, Sporting, Literature and many more from Hundred’s of tested and trusted vendors across the country. We deliver promptly within the time frame in our structure according to the period each product is being ordered.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra – 6.8″ (12GB RAM, 512GB ROM) Android 13 (200/12/10/10)MP + 12 Selfie – 5G – with S-Pen – Dual – 5000mAh – Phantom Black
The Note that isn’t a Note, yet it may very well end up being the last Note – Samsung’s Galaxy S23 Ultra has some big shoes to fill. Attempting to appeal to both productivity-focused stylus lovers and photography enthusiasts, the latest Ultra will either be the ultimate phone, period, or fall short for either group in some way. We’re here to find out which one is it. The S Pen fans will have little to complain about on the face of it. The S23 Ultra has the same stylus as the Note20 Ultra and, like a true Note, it has a silo for keeping the thing inside the phone. The significant improvements in latency also sound promising, not that the old one was bad. The camera crowd shouldn’t be disappointed either. You’re getting the same quad setup as the S23 Ultra (in principle, at least) and includes a couple of telephotos reaching all the way to 10x zoom, as well as an autofocusing ultrawide (that Samsung insists on keeping exclusive to the Ultra). That’s in addition to the big-sensor nona-binning 200MP main camera, of course.The lengthy spec sheet (summarized below) includes what appears to be the brightest display on a smartphone to date, latest chipsets from Qualcomm or Samsung (depending on locale, as usual), a 1TB storage option (next to a 128GB base tier not befitting the UItra’s stature), and a bump in battery capacity and rated charging power (we’ll see about that).
- Body: 163.4×78.1.8×8.9mm, 228g; Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus+), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus+), aluminum frame; IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins), Armour aluminum frame with tougher drop and scratch resistance (advertised).
- Display: 6.8″ Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits (peak), 1440x3088px resolution, 19.3:9 aspect ratio, 500ppi; Always-on display.
- Chipset: Exynos 2200 (4 nm) – Europe, Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm) – Rest of the world.
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM, 1TB 12GB RAM; UFS 3.1 .
- OS/Software: Android 13, One UI 5.1.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 200 MP, f/1.8, 23mm, 1/1.33″, 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS; Ultra wide angle: 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, Super Steady video; Telephoto: 10 MP, f/2.4, 70mm, 1/3.52″, 1.12µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom; Telephoto: 10 MP, f/4.9, 230mm, 1/3.52″, 1.12µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS, 10x optical zoom.
- Front camera: 12 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.82″, 0.7µm, PDAF.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS; Front camera: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps.
- Battery: 5000mAh; Fast charging 45W, USB Power Delivery 3.0, Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W, Reverse wireless charging 4.5W.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (under display, ultrasonic); NFC; Samsung DeX, Samsung Wireless DeX (desktop experience support), Bixby natural language commands and dictation, Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified), Ultra Wideband (UWB) support; Stylus, 2.8ms latency (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro).
- Display: 6.8-inch
- Memory: 12GB RAM, 256GB ROM
- Camera: 200MP/10MP/10MP/12MP Quad Camera + 12MP Selfie
- Battery: 5000mAh
- OS: Android 13
- Take Note with S-Pen
- This latest mobile phones help students in browsing the internet and finding material beneficial to their studies.
- Students can stay in touch with their classmates, discuss their concerns and questions as well as plan group studies.
- With the help of cell phones, students can exchange their notes with each other in no time.
- It also helps them broaden their mental horizon by discussing topics related to religion, culture, and politics.
- Cellular phones help them in managing their time. They can set alarms and reminders etc.
- Cellular phones are also beneficial for students because it helps them using various learning applications as well as install e-books.
- A number of online IQ tests assist students in sharpening their intellect.
- It helps them remain in contact with the latest technologies, applications, and researches.
- It provides entertainment in their leisure time. They can watch their favorite content on mobile phones or play games.
- It helps them enhance their knowledge of current affairs and remain up to date.
For more info kindly Contact Us